Welcome to the practice of John O’Reardon M.D.
Psychiatry at the Pavilions
In despair from major depression, I turned to a last resort: Magnets
For most of my 46 years, I have battled mild to severe depression and anxiety. Mood disorders run like a sticky red tape through my family, so it wasn’t a surprise that I needed a psychiatrist’s care starting as a young child. He helped me push on through middle and high school.
- Major Depression
- Bipolar Disorder
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder
- Panic Disorder
- Social Phobia
Dr. O’Reardon is a board-certified psychiatrist in Voorhees, NJ. He trained at the University of
Pennsylvania and completed Fellowships in Psychopharmacology and Cognitive Therapy.
- Expert psychopharmacology
- Expertise in Treatment Resistant Depression
- Second Opinions
- Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS)
- Vagus Nerve Stimulation (VNS)
- Cognitive Therapy
- Lectures on Mood Disorders
- Media Work